Monday, March 4, 2013

Update!

Where have i been?...

Soooo..... I haven't wrote a blog post in a while now. I've been very busy lately and have had no time to sit down and write. I've been very stressed about school and what not. On a positive note i'll be writing blog-post again, yay!
I have a VERY big collective haul coming soon!
I have been  buying a lot of makeup in the last few months, that ill share with yous in the next few blog post :)
I also have many more ideas to do blog post on in the near future, so stay tuned for those.

Im also not going to be taking part in the Bedroom Beauty Challenge, that my last post was about. Maybe in the near future, but not any time soon. I still dont have the confidence too, i did try though. I played with my makeup and created a look. I even took photos and started writing my blog post. But i really didnt have the confidence and just couldnt press the publish button. Im quite happy i tryed though.
But very new exciting posts sooooooooon :)

                                                  xoxoxoxoxooxo

1 comment: