Sunday, May 19, 2013

First Tag

First tweet? I think this was actually the whole reason I made twitter haha but my first tweet was to X-factor ( you know how they show them at the bottom of the screen) and it was to my cousin who was on x-factor and I was a cute little message haha, she actually came 2nd in X-factor so that was pretty cool!
First person you subscribed to on YouTube? Oh, gosh. That was a loooong time ago! Um... I'm not actually to sure. I think maybe Hemmo1996 ( 5 seconds of summer ) or missvanityvixen ( who no longer makes videos :( )
First Facebook profile picture? I actually have no idea. Probably some really embarrassing 'selfie'
Do you still talk to your first love? I've never been in love...I'm 15 haha but lets say my first crush and no Hahaha
What was your first alcoholic drink? My first drink was a red cruiser at a family party
What was your first job? My first job is my current job and I'm working at Kmart :)
What was your first car? I don't own a car nor am I even old enough too haha
Who was the first person to text you today? That would be my sister asking if I was awake haah
Who was your first grade teacher? Miss dimmos! Best teacher everrrrrr!
Where did you go in your first ride on a airplane? I went to Queensland last year and it was awesome!
Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? My first best friend was a girl called Madison, we met in kindergarten and were best friends till year 7. We went to different high schools and just grew apart :(. We talk occasionally but not a lot
Where was your first sleepover? Probably at my best friends house, Madison.
What was the first thing you did this morning? I went on my phone... Haha
What was your first concert you even went to? Jessie J!
First ever broken bone? My arm grade 3 or 4, it hurt ALOT!
First piercing ? My ears
First foreign country you've gone too ? I haven't :(' one day though!
First movie you remember seeing? Oh gosh... Ummm i have no idea!
Who was your first roommate? My family... Haha
If you had one wish, what would it be? Erggghh ummm. For everyone in my family to be healthy and happy!
What was the first sport you were involved in? Dancing. I did jazz!
What is the first thing you do when you get home? Jump in some comfy clothes, get food and watch YouTube videos..hhaa


That's all the questions, thought I would do a tag. As I'm too lazy to do anything that involves photos and editing etc,... Hhaa was I suppose to admit that? Anyways, toodlelooo xoxoox




No comments:

Post a Comment